New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
Developers use Alchemy to build incredible apps on the blockchain that operate at enormous scale. All of our customers’ first experience is our web dashboard, where they use Alchemy to launch, debug and monitor their apps. As a frontend engineer at Alchemy, you’ll be building the user-facing features that are critical to our customers success while also defining the internal standards and tooling that empower our own engineers with a great development experience.
- Build new products that enable developers to debug blockchain apps on the web
- Develop and own best practices for our frontend stack, with a focus on developer usability
- Discovering and implementing UX best practices to provide a consistent seamless experience to our users
- Define and uphold best practices around code quality, strong typing and API design
- Collaborate with teammates working on design, growth and blockchain infrastructure
What We're Looking For:
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- A desire to work closely with users, gather feedback, and understand their problems
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- A combined passion for great user experience and API design
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React (or equivalent), GraphQL, HTML/CSS and NodeJS
- Web3 experience, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?