Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join the team and take on critical responsibilities to help build and scale FalconX's go-to-market efforts in Europe and the UK.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with prominent institutions across the cryptocurrency and traditional financial services. You will take a key role in executing and refining the firm’s go-to-market strategy and work closely with Marketing & Trading teams to fulfil the firm’s commercial objectives. You will have a strong understanding of trading , credit and structured products across different target segments and are a creative thinker that discovers new use cases in the developing cryptocurrency ecosystem.
As FalconX’s key external-facing team member, you will also be expected to provide market intelligence and feedback to shape the firm's product development strategy and pipeline. You will play a major role in an integral part of the cryptocurrency industry and its development as an asset class. This is an opportunity to shape the future of the multi trillion dollar integration of cryptocurrency into the investment portfolios of institutions, corporations and family offices.
- Build, maintain and expand the outbound go-to-market strategy for FalconX at UK and Europe region
- Build our sales organisation from the ground up with a relentless commitment to coaching the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle
- Identify opportunities within the region that align to company priorities - i.e. principal trading rev, derivatives
- Define and implement required systems and processes required to meet aggressive growth targets
- Work closely with your cross-functional peers to drive clarity and simplicity for the sales unit to win with new prospects
- Understand new clients priorities, pain points, and document various Sales & LTQ (Lead-To-Quote) workflows
- Identify new opportunities for the firm's products and data to play a role in the cryptocurrency industry
- Work closely with the Institutional Coverage team to provide the market intelligence on product demands in the industry
- Prioritise ruthlessly, dedicating the team’s time and resources to the most promising opportunities and constantly re-evaluating how to efficiently manage less obvious ones
The Sales team will play a vital role in growing FalconX’s revenue and expanding our customer base.Key to this role is an ability to understand FalconX technology, communicate its benefits in a sophisticated manner, and coach others to do the same. You and your team will need to win the trust of our potential clients by selling the value and possible use cases of blockchain technology and the FalconX platform. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Revenue and collaborating closely with other key players on the team including Product, Institutional Coverage, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, and Operations.
- Strong understanding of the use cases for prime-brokerage services and market participants that would utilize them
- 15+ years of experience in fintech, financial services, or enterprise SaaS business development in dynamic, fast-paced, and results oriented organisations
- Strong track record of recruiting, managing, and retaining a high performing sales organisation
- Significant track record of closing high-value solution deals
- Ability to build relationships with C-level executives at established technology companies and financial institutions
- Knowledge of the market structure for cryptocurrencies and major product and infrastructure providers in the space
- Polished, articulate, and credible when communicating with partners in business and social settings
Something looks off?