Senior Frontend Engineer
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 3 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
Nice to Have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
Something looks off?